We welcome you to the office of Dr. W. Gregory Rose, where we are committed to improving the health and aesthetics of your smile. Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, our state-of-the-art cosmetic dental practice specializes in smile makeovers to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Cosmetic dentistry not only improves aesthetics, but it can also achieve facial balance and improve bite function.
We offer more than General Dentistry, we offer the latest techniques and technology available in many areas of Advance Cosmetic dentistry and sleep medicine, including Invisalign, veneers, whitening, crowns, bridges, bonding and implants. We recognize that each case is unique, and we customize your treatment to ensure we are meeting all of your needs.
Dental implants are artificial tooth replacements that were first developed half a century ago by a Swedish scientist named Per-Ingvar Branemark. Implants arose from the patient’s need to secure loose-fitting dentures.
A bridge is a dental device that fills a space that a tooth previously occupied. A bridge may be necessary to prevent: Shifting of the teeth that can lead to bite problems (occlusion) and/or jaw problems and resultant periodontal disease. Bridges also safeguard the integrity of existing teeth and help maintain a healthy, vibrant smile.
A crown is a permanent covering that fits over an original tooth that is either decayed, damaged or cracked. Crowns are made of a variety of different materials such as porcelain, gold, acrylic resin or a mix of these materials. Porcelain generally has the most natural appearance, although it is often less durable.
Composite bonds stain more easily and therefore require proper care and regular cleaning. In order to ensure the longest possible duration of the bonding, composites should be brushed and flossed daily
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Veneers are thin, semi-translucent “shells” typically attached to your front teeth. Veneers are customized from porcelain material and permanently bonded to your teeth. Veneers are a great alternative to otherwise painful dental procedures to improve the appearance of your smile.
We are trained professionals using industry-approved methods. Our goal is to meet the needs of every patient, and every patient’s needs are different. One of the methods used by our practice is a gentle hydrogen-peroxide gel-activated solution. Our process will whiten your entire smile in one visit.
- I have never had such a great experience at the dentist! Dr Gregory Rose and the staff are all so knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all the questions I had and did an awesome job explaining every step of the treatment!
- Dr. Rose has been my dentist for a few years now and he is great! He really takes the time to get to know you as a patient and he never rushes the procedures he is doing. He is very friendly and professional. His staff is always upbeat - they even offer you a fresh baked cookie on your way out of the office. I have recommended Dr. Rose to numerous family members and I definitely recommend him to you!
- Dr. Rose is awesome and with Invisalign, he has made my teeth look spectacular! I'm so happy with the progress so far and every time I come in, he and his staff are incredibly nice! At every appointment, I'm greeted by name when I walk in the door. Everyone there is very personable and each visit is a pleasant experience. I am always kept well informed on the process of my treatment and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rose to everyone!
- After moving to Albuquerque I had a really hard time finding a dentist through my Texas insurance. I found Dr Rose online and am so glad I did! Dr. Rose is the friendliest dentist I have ever encountered. He makes it a point to say hello to you whether you are getting your teeth cleaned or coming in to change your Invisalign liners. And the staff is excellent, always welcoming and very friendly. They know you by name and go out of their way to make you smile. I am so glad I've found such a wonderful place to go for all my teeth needs!
- Dr. Rose has assembled a super friendly and professional team. I like Dr. Rose's early hours, which fits with my work schedule I have had a few different procedures and they are caring, patient, and interested in how well I am progressing. I would recommend Dr. Rose and team for regular and specialized procedures.
- My family and I have been coming to see Dr.Rose for a few years. The Doctor and staff are wonderful very friendly... They always go out of there way to make my children feel so comfortable.. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose`s office 🙂
Welcome back! Last time on the Dr. Rose blog we talked about why somebody might decide to take up the mantle of ‘Dentist.’ If that discussion got your gears turning about possibly doing it, then this post is the perfect follow up for you. This ti
It’s here, another holiday devoted to the proliferation and giving of sweets, chocolates, and candies. Now, listen. We know, we’ve gone over a lot of these details before, right around Valentine’s Day. But every few months we have another oppor
Last time on the blog we took a step into the basics of toothpaste. This time we figure why mess with a good thing and keep on that train. When it comes to toothpaste, you have to have a tool with which to apply it and so: The Toothbrush. Previously
While there are many options available to patients with regard to filling a space that a tooth previously occupied, bridges are an excellent option. In basic terms a bridge is a dental device that is intended to replace a missing tooth or teeth by us
Having a crown placed can be an effective way of preserving a tooth and extending its useful life. In fact, in many instances a crown can result in a stronger and healthier overall tooth condition. Knowing in advance what to expect with regard to a t
Invisalign is a wonderful tool used by Dr. Rose to straighten teeth. Long gone are the days of bulky and uncomfortable metal braces. The world has advanced in this regard and now patients are able to enjoy the convenience and comfort of something kno
Dental implants have only continued to grow in popularity in recent years as they provide a reliable and dependable solution for missing teeth. Most importantly, dental implants are of considerable value because they are firmly anchored in bone ensur