The office of Dr. W. gregory Rose DDS offers dental hygiene appointments with our New Mexico board certified dental hygienists in Albuquerque. During your hygiene appointment, you can expect a thorough cleaning, including scaling and polishing to remove plaque and tartar, flossing instruction, and an oral cancer screening. Our hygienists are trained in addressing concerns like gum disease, sensitivity, and bad breath. We also offer additional hygiene services like fluoride treatments, sealants, and nutritional counseling to further optimize your oral health.
Dentures are a removable, artificial replacement for missing teeth. Dentures are highly functional and give the wearer a beautiful, natural looking smile. Dentures offer a long-term, natural looking solution for individuals who suffer tooth loss and can have a transformative effect on your appearance and your self-confidence.
Dental implants are artificial tooth replacements that were first developed half a century ago by a Swedish scientist named Per-Ingvar Branemark. Implants arose from the patient’s need to secure loose-fitting dentures.
A bridge is a dental device that fills a space that a tooth previously occupied. A bridge may be necessary to prevent: Shifting of the teeth that can lead to bite problems (occlusion) and/or jaw problems and resultant periodontal disease. Bridges also safeguard the integrity of existing teeth and help maintain a healthy, vibrant smile.
A crown is a permanent covering that fits over an original tooth that is either decayed, damaged or cracked. Cosmetic crowns can change the size, shape and color of your teeth. Crowns are made of a variety of different materials such as porcelain, gold, acrylic resin or a mix of these materials.
Composite bonds stain more easily and therefore require proper care and regular cleaning. In order to ensure the longest possible duration of the bonding, composites should be brushed and flossed daily
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Veneers are thin, semi-translucent “shells” typically attached to your front teeth. Veneers are customized from porcelain material and permanently bonded to your teeth. Veneers are a great alternative to otherwise painful dental procedures to improve the appearance of your smile.
We are trained professionals using industry-approved methods. Our goal is to meet the needs of every patient, and every patient’s needs are different. One of the methods used by our practice is a gentle hydrogen-peroxide gel-activated solution. Our process will whiten your entire smile in one visit.
"Dr Rose and his team are simply amazing! Our family has been coming here for 20+ years. Everyone in the office is so friendly and always remembers everything our family has going on even though we only see them every 6 months. The appointments never feel rushed and they really care about doing a good job. They are always on the cutting edge of new technologies and keep themselves educated on the newest dental philosophies and procedures. Dr Rose was actually the first one to tell me I likely had sleep apnea and should get a sleep study done. He was able to determine this just by looking at my tongue. Of course he was right! So not only is he a great dentist, he truly cares about your overall health. I would highly recommend Dr Rose to anyone looking for a dentist."
"I have been a devoted patient of Dr. Rose for the past six years, and their dental care has been consistently exceptional. From the warm and friendly staff to the expertise have been nothing short of outstanding. The dental office itself is well-maintained, hygienic, and the great staff make each visit a stress-free and positive experience.I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Rose to anyone seeking top-quality dental care. With their stellar professionalism, friendly demeanor, and unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, they have exceeded my expectations over the past six years. Thank you, Dr. Rose, and the entire team for consistently providing exceptional care."
"We could not be more happy with Dr. Rose and staff. As our regular dentist he is outstanding and everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. We recently encountered a dental nightmare as my son who is 8 had an accident and broke his two front adult teeth. As a parent it was both so scary and heartbreaking. Dr. Rose and staff were so quick to respond to our call, get us in to see him and come up for the best plan to rebuild my Sons teeth. They went above and beyond to explain the process and make us feel as comfortable as possible with a tough situation. We are beyond grateful. The care and attention to detail were above and beyond. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Rose as our dentist."
- Dr. Rose has assembled a super friendly and professional team. I like Dr. Rose's early hours, which fits with my work schedule I have had a few different procedures and they are caring, patient, and interested in how well I am progressing. I would recommend Dr. Rose and team for regular and specialized procedures.
- Dr. Rose is awesome and with Invisalign, he has made my teeth look spectacular! I'm so happy with the progress so far and every time I come in, he and his staff are incredibly nice! At every appointment, I'm greeted by name when I walk in the door. Everyone there is very personable and each visit is a pleasant experience. I am always kept well informed on the process of my treatment and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rose to everyone!
- After moving to Albuquerque I had a really hard time finding a dentist through my Texas insurance. I found Dr Rose online and am so glad I did! Dr. Rose is the friendliest dentist I have ever encountered. He makes it a point to say hello to you whether you are getting your teeth cleaned or coming in to change your Invisalign liners. And the staff is excellent, always welcoming and very friendly. They know you by name and go out of their way to make you smile. I am so glad I've found such a wonderful place to go for all my teeth needs!
- My family and I have been coming to see Dr.Rose for a few years. The Doctor and staff are wonderful very friendly... They always go out of there way to make my children feel so comfortable.. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose`s office 🙂
- Dr. Rose has been my dentist for a few years now and he is great! He really takes the time to get to know you as a patient and he never rushes the procedures he is doing. He is very friendly and professional. His staff is always upbeat - they even offer you a fresh baked cookie on your way out of the office. I have recommended Dr. Rose to numerous family members and I definitely recommend him to you!
- I have never had such a great experience at the dentist! Dr Gregory Rose and the staff are all so knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all the questions I had and did an awesome job explaining every step of the treatment!